Doesn’t everyone just love home baked cookies? These Coco-Choco Oatmeal Cookies are deliciously snappy, in taste and texture! With blended oatmeal, coconut, and Nestle’s Toll House’s three ingredient chocolate chips, these cookies are the perfect compliment to a cold glass of milk. Crispy enough for dunking, these aren’t your average oatmeal cookies!
When it comes to cookies, I am a self-proclaimed dunker. I am sure there are many of you out there who also enjoy dipping a cookie into a cold glass of milk. So what exactly makes cookie worthy of dunking? Well, for me it has to be able to withstand the milk dunk. That means no breaking apart with pieces falling into my glass. I like to gulp that milk down after the cookies are gone. These cookies stood up to the dunk test! So if you’re a lover of crispy, crunchy, dunk-worthy cookies, you will love these Coco- Choco Oatmeal cookies!
This particular batch makes about 60 cookies.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used Nestle’s three ingredient chocolate chips for this recipe)
Mixing the Dough…
- preheat oven to 350℉
- in a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla with an electric mixer or stand mixer until light and fluffy
- add eggs one at a time and blend well
- blend all dry ingredients together including coconut
- add the dry ingredients to the butter sugar mixture
- blend on medium-low speed until well blended
- remove the bowl from the stand mixer and mix in the chocolate chips by hand
Baking the Cookies:
- drop cookie dough by spoonful onto a non-stick baking sheet or use parchment paper about 12 cookies per baking sheet
- bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges turn golden
Check out some of these great recommended products!
Oxo Good Grips 5- Piece Storage Container Set