Ok, all you air fryer fans, here is the easiest, mouthwatering, air fryer chicken recipe! When you’re in a time crunch, a fast meal prep can be your saving grace. This air fryer chicken recipe is one you will come back to time and time again. Sometimes when you aren’t really trying to make a gourmet meal, but instead you have someone saying “Are we eating anytime soon?” your best meal ideas arise.
Taking two simple favorites like Ken’s Buttermilk Ranch salad dressing and boneless chicken breasts, you can prep this meal in less than 2 minutes! You will only need 3 ingredients for this chicken recipe, and an air fryer. Side it with a quick Ceasar Salad or the traditional mashed potato and veggie and dinner is done!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (salted and at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
Super Quick Process
- brush both sides of the chicken breast with the buttermilk ranch dressing
- place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish
- dredge chicken in the breadcrumbs and coat both sides evenly
- place chicken in the air fryer at 350℉ for 20 minutes.
*for best results, turn chicken over half way through cooking time for even browning
If this recipe isn’t exactly what your looking for, try some of these recipes:
Don’t have an airfryer? Get one here.